"My Feelings for My College"

Under the nib of my pen is the respectable name of my college "Government Post Graduate College Abbottabad. No doubt, college life is a golden period of my life, I remember when I got admission in this institutions, now with the passage of time I have spent four years of my life in this college. It is a long time to spend but I feel it like a colourful dream. In fact, this is an ideal period of my life like the other active students. Because for these four years, thousands of students came here to collect the precious pears of knowledge and went back. Many friendships were developed and got broken before my eyes. I consider it like a sea coast, the waves come towards the seacoast, kiss it and go back to the sea. Absolutely like this, large number of students in troops came to college and went back after acquring knowledge.


I also found here in this institution the kind and lovely staff of my teachers. They deal with students in a good manner. They are hard-worker and tough task masters. We love and respect our teachers and students is like a chain. It makes a rosary of precious pearls of knowledge, this is created by co-operation between teachers and students. Teachers help the students everywhere, whatever game or educational activity may be. We must have good emotions and feelings for our college because this is our home. I would request my fellows to work hard. We must struggle to seek knowledge. We should also co-operate with each other because this leads us to the bright future. This is the right path and this is the way of Islam.


Remember:

Nations lagging behing in education have a dark future.


By Junaid Khan Jadoon

B.A. Final

THE KAGHAN (Literary Organ)

Government Post Graduate College Abbottabad 1995

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wandering through the Margalla Hills National Park, Islamabad.

  Beautiful  views of   Margalla Hills National Park, Islamabad  which can be viewed at: https://youtube.com/shorts/75oXoDwRjm0?si=y6Y9WRoCo...